PLAYER EVALUATIONS - DATES TBA
- All players ages 8-12 (baseball) and ages 9-12 (softball) MUST complete a player evaluation to be placed on a team.
- This is an evaluation and NOT a tryout. All players will be placed on a team.
- During the evaluation the player will be asked to do their best at the following skills: Running, Infield, Outfield, Pitching and Batting.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your time slot to allow for check-in and warming up.
- Cleats are mandatory for tryouts. Players also will need helmets and gloves.
- Any players who wish to play up in a "draft" division, must have prior approval from the Baseball/Softball Player Agent.
- Failure to attend evaluations will result in your child not being placed on a team.
MANDATORY BASEBALL PLAYER EVALUATIONS - TIMES TBA
MANDATORY SOFTBALL PLAYER EVALUATIONS - TIMES TBA